Evacuation plan of individuals with special needs

  • If you are one of the individuals with special needs and you believe you need special assistance during the evacuation process (e.g., a visual warning or special effects to indicate to the fire, or special equipment for evacuation, or exit alternative evacuation) because of your disability or your sickness, you must inform the Chairperson of the Committee for Crises and Emergencies in your department to assess your need in advance.
  • Be aware that the lifts will be closed immediately after the hearing of the sound of the fire alarm.
  • If you are alone in the case of a fire or an emergency evacuation of the building or the place, contact the emergency number (9999) (at the level of Sur city), inform of your place and move to the nearest emergency exit, or wait for help if you are not able to move, and make sure that the place you are in is well known.
  • Tell any person in the gathering, and they will inform the members of the Committee on Emergency or the civil defense in the building to help you immediately.