- Based on the results of placement test in English, students shall be placed in different levels EPC 1, EPC 2 or any specialization English courses.
- Students who have scored 4.5 in IELTS or 500 or above in TOEFL shall be eligible for exemption from foundation English courses.
- The students who pass in Entrance examinations in Math-1 shall be eligible for appearing in Math-II entrance exam.
- Those who successfully pass Math-II entrance exam shall be eligible to select Mathematics courses or any other course for which Pure Math or Applied Math is pre-requisite.
- Otherwise, they shall be eligible for studying Foundation Pure or Applied Math.
- The students who pass in Entrance Examinations in Computing Studies-I shall be eligible for appearing in Computing Studies-II entrance exam.
- Those who successfully pass in Computing Studies-II entrance exam shall be eligible for studying Foundation Program Computing Studies-II is prerequisite.
- Otherwise, they shall be eligible for studying Foundation Program Computing Studies-II.
Students who have successfully completed IC3 or ICDL shall be exempted from foundation computer courses.